Macro Monday: Dec 14

belllis

This one is a bit unseasonal – it is a spring flower but there are a few blooms now because of the relatively mild weather.

7 Comments on “Macro Monday: Dec 14”

December 14, 2015 at 7:19 am #

Dunno

2. srerridge
    December 14, 2015 at 7:29 am #

A Habanera maybe?

3. Lucy
    December 14, 2015 at 9:38 am #

A cultivar of Bellis perennis?

4. Noelle
    December 14, 2015 at 12:12 pm #

A spring daisy? The sort you buy and plant in the autumn, and hey presto spring flowers, and a few during the winter.You are probably very good, which I am not, and would have grown yours from seed!

December 14, 2015 at 12:48 pm #

Yes, well done 🙂 These were grown from seed but I am not averse to a bit of cheating 🙂

December 15, 2015 at 3:12 pm #

My guess was Bellis too. That’s a particularly nice looking one.

One Good Life in Los Angeles

Roslyn's observations about places and events around Southern California

Sheryl Normandeau's growing words....