Macro Monday: Nov 9

apple brampley2

Something seasonal and linked to my visit to my recent visit to Armagh. Curiously, this has PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) status although it comes from Nottinghamshire.

10 Comments on “Macro Monday: Nov 9”

November 9, 2015 at 9:10 am #

A Bramley apple.

2. Noelle
    November 9, 2015 at 10:11 am #

Yes I agree: Bramley apple…great to bake with.

November 9, 2015 at 6:47 pm #

well I must be thick lol I looked earlier and couldn’t guesseven after stewing up loads of them

November 9, 2015 at 8:30 pm #

LOL! well you were looking for maggots then, not the finer details!

November 9, 2015 at 6:48 pm #

but I have got a awful head cold so that’s my excuse

November 9, 2015 at 8:30 pm #

As long as you didn’t sneeze while you were cooking them that’s ok

The Tropical Flowering Zone