Wordless Wednesday: Dahlias

dahlia spet 14

dahlia spet 144

dahlia spet 143

dahlia spet 142

6 Comments on “Wordless Wednesday: Dahlias”

October 1, 2014 at 8:31 am #

perfect

October 1, 2014 at 2:09 pm #

Thank you. Good old dahlias just keep on making your smile 🙂

2. thelonggardenpath
    October 1, 2014 at 10:01 pm #

What beautiful shades!

October 1, 2014 at 10:14 pm #

Thank you! Apart from the lilac monster they were chosen to go together in bunches and to mix with the statice and other bits and pieces in the cutting garden but I think you can be too clever sometimes and that a bunch of dahlias of any colour looks fantastic anyway.

3. Maria F.
    October 3, 2014 at 7:23 pm #

Beautiful!

October 3, 2014 at 8:19 pm #

Every climate has its advantages and disadvantages and although I envy some of the wonderful things you can grow (I did visit Peurto Rico a few times -briefly – on my way to Tortola many years ago) there are some nice things we can grow in more temperate climates and dahlias are great:) Thanks for commenting 🙂